MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone impressed by Tim Kennedy?

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I was more impressed with Lawler to be honest. I expected him to get taken down and submitted in the first round. He seems to have learned from the Manhoef fight, his footwork and head movement was great. Of course Kennedy is not a Manhoef caliber striker, but still. His sprawl was good for most of the fight and some of the scrambles were just insane.

I actually thought it was one of Kennedy's weaker performances. He failed to do much damage from top position although he stayed active. His conditioning wasn't on the usual level either. If Lawler had decided to throw some strikes in the last round I believe he could have TKOed Kennedy.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote