MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Quick Analysis: Fedor vs Hendo

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
rul3z
Flyweight

rul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAnWEED View Post
It's a little crazy that people say he's done after losing 3 times in a row. Realistically, he was undefeated in his first 33 fights so for crying out loud allow the man a few losses. In 2 of these 3 losses, he knocked werdum and Hendo to the ground before getting overly eager and losing.
Point is, with the possible exception of the Bigfoot fight, the man has never been defeated in a way where his opponent seemed superior. What other fighter other than GSP can say that?

I know he has a lot more left and I really hope that he comes back. Just imagine how deadly he could be if he trained at Greg Jackson's... damn.
I really wish he takes that move. And DW opens the UFC doors for him, and stop talking about the guy trash that he himself doesn't believe!

Fedor Emelianenko | Anderson Silva | Junior Dos Santos | Lyoto Machida | Carlos Condit | Frankie Edgar | Erick Silva
rul3z is offline   Reply With Quote