MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Quick Analysis: Fedor vs Hendo

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 06:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
marcthegame
Super Heavyweight

marcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Appreciate the feedback. It's certainly surreal what happened these last three fights.
He'll be back...

Well I'm going to end this with one of my favorites quotes from him.

"Years ago we hardly had anything to eat. Now I earn more money and I see every opponent as a man that tries to put me back to that poorer period. That man has to be eliminated."

Emelianenko, Fedor
That quote has lost its meaning, today i think he lost his motivation to fight. Back then he was fighting for something. Today he can retire and have enough money to last him 4 life times.
marcthegame is offline   Reply With Quote