MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor vs. Kimbo??

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
how are you going to say Toney is a joke when you know damn well if anyone was going to trade with him he would knock them out. James Toney would knock fedor out if he would trade with him. To me if your going to put kimbo in there and only base the fight where kimbo is striking u can't discredit toney. u give the same situation where no ground game just striking toney can beat more mma fighters hands down than kimbo.
Eh, Nah, he's a joke at MMA. He's a decent Boxer. I suppose the Ray Mercer thing could happen again, but I doubt it. MMA is not boxing. It's chess compared to checkers. The striking is different. I doubt any fighters would be dumb enough to do what Silvia did. Even so, Mercer is an MMA joke as well, Kimbo proving that.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote