MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor vs. Kimbo??

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilify View Post
As crazy as it sounds this would be an entertaining fight with both having a 50/50 chance at winning. Even though Fedor is the overall better fighter and can take Kimbo down and sub him with ease he probably wont. He will choose to stand and bang and to Fedor that means swing for the fences till someone drops. For that reason Kimbo may very well beat Fedor.

I'm not the biggest Fedor fan but a loss to Kimbo would be HORRIBLE for him and the entire Japanese MMA world. For that reason I say no just let him retire and not make a complete ass of himself.
I doubt Fedor would take the fight, but he might. But he truly would have nothing to gain, but then again, he had nothing to gain from Henderson. The only plus would be the cash. I think this could actually be his biggest payday, especially with Zuffa promoting it.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote