MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em: Fedor vs Henderson

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #88 (permalink)
Big_Charm
Bantamweight

Big_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
Ya close fight man! Grats on the win!

I agree a few of the "locks" in my head ended up being losses. I was actually pretty confident in Green for some reason.

I don't really watch women's mma outside of SF so I usually end up going off odds, weigh ins, talk on this forum etc.

My biggest regret is the Fedor fight. I had a sneaky suspicion that Hendo might pull off the H-bomb but I have to admit I caved to the odds makers and my hope that Fedor could pull it off.

I do agree about the stoppage; watching it live I was screaming foul. I thought it was hella early. After watching it in slow motion many times I'm not sure it was anything less than perfect. Dan was landing huge bombs (didn't notice of they were illegal or not) and the chance of Fedor recovering from that position seemed slim to nill.

Anyways great fight man.

To the rest of you....whatcha backs!

I have the same sentiments. Tate surprised the heck out of me and Fedor disappointed, but I figured it would be a 50/50.

I thought it was over when Fedor dropped Hendo, then in a split second everything changed.

I need 1 more win and i'm coming for a title shot boys, you heard it here first

Fedor-Shogun-Overeem-Cro Cop-Silva-Gomi-Henderson-Jackson

2014 NPFFL

Jon Jones . Travis Browne . Demian Maia. Cain Velasquez. Fabricio Werdum
Big_Charm is offline   Reply With Quote