MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 11:36 PM   #133 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I made a large mistake,

For the longest time I thought I was working with a 100 pound wieght on my cirucit drills.

Today I calculated the bar weight at 136 pounds of free weight, I believe the bar is roughly 5 pounds it is no olympic bar.

Considering my goal to reach 170 pounds of circuit weight I've made considerable progress!

I started my circuits at 80 pounds and now I'm at 56+ of what I started this year...I consider that a large feat. Hopefully I'll make the 34 pound gain on the lifts before december.

I love the way I've been working on my cardio and power, it puzzels my instructor once and awhile. The other day he was telling me I have very deceptive power.

I am struggling with my comeback to the gym, I was doing a ligt kicking drill with a pal and he checked 4 of my kicks and a week later I can barely touch the shin where all of the bruising is.

Last night set me back a bit as well, somehow I jammed all of my figers playing softball.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote