MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Official Charlie the f'ing idiot Zelenoff Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2011, 01:15 AM   #323 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Really dude? Did you not read my last post? You just did exactly what I said you were doing. I feel like I'm talking to a ******* wall.

I really didn't want to do it. But it was your decision. Welcome to ignore. You and OWNS can be buddies. Let me know when you grow up.
When will you learn that you dont have control over people?? If i write paragraphs im going to keep writing paragraphs. Im supposed to stop because you tell me to??? Now your just being silly.
Thats great man. Looking forward to not having to deal with your bs. So win/win