MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is the end near?

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
OP hit the nail on the head. As I was waiting for the page to load I was thinking, who does Strikeforce have left?

The answer: Gilbert Melendez, Big Foot Silva, and Barnett. The only real fantastic fight the organization has will be the tournament final: Silva vs Barnett (IMO).

Other than that, they'll just have to feed cans to Melendez to keep him fighting until his contract is up.

Guys like Lawler, Jacare, Kennedy, Woodley, Griggs, Kharatonov, Gracie may fill a card but lets face it, aside from maybe Jacare and Kennedy, no one really gives a shit.

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. That’s it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote