MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #13769 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Yeah, someone throws trash in my car, whether you're old or not, you'll get some shit for it. No doubt about it. Do you know anyone who wouldn't tell someone off for throwing trash in their car?

I'm going to assume no.
I might not recall the exact post but you mentioned that he didn't have his signal on so you stole his parking spot? He could have thrown a flaming sack of deuce into the car and I'd say you deserved it.

At least you showed an elderly man who was boss by getting all bow chested and threatening him, like a boss

I'd guess you're a firefighter by the left arm tat as well? Is that firefighter policy, stealing an old mans parking spot and threatening him when he reacts? True hero...