MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #13780 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I might not recall the exact post but you mentioned that he didn't have his signal on so you stole his parking spot? He could have thrown a flaming sack of deuce into the car and I'd say you deserved it.

At least you showed an elderly man who was boss by getting all bow chested and threatening him, like a boss

I'd guess you're a firefighter by the left arm tat as well? Is that firefighter policy, stealing an old mans parking spot and threatening him when he reacts? True hero...
I step out to watch the Godfather series and return to see that people aren't playing nice in the WAUDRN thread, of all places? This may tend to disappoint me. Do not disappoint me.

Going to put my velvet glove on over the iron fist, hand out some chores, walk the dog, and possibly find some food. I have a couple of mangoes, and no matter how carefully I try to peel and cut them up neatly, it always ends up in a knife and fork and violence.

Sig Credit to Toxic