MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Zuffa Cuts Golden Glory Fighters: Coenen, Valentijn Overeem, and Einemo

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2011, 01:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Can still blame Scott Coker for all this bull sh1t seriously, fcuking greedy fat pig sold out what was a rising promotion that treated fighters with a little dignity and honour and now look at it just a few months later.

The greed of that fat pig disgusts me seriously the guy had to be worth more than his far share of dollars anyway, he cant have been strapped for cash or needy in anyway what so ever, I doubt he would have ever from now till the day he dies have needed more cash than he already had before he sold out, yet that was not enough obviously for that greedy fat fcuk

Fcuk you Scott Coker, Fcuk your Promotion, I hope you enjoy the rest of your days laid out with a stable full of hookers waiting to suck your cock because god knows you have to pay for sh1t like that cos no way on earth would you ever attract a fit women to get down on you any other way, without the cash we all know best you could do would be a retarded size 24 smelly fat slag desperate enough to take whatever she could get. But know this all the money in the world is not going to chance the fact you are just a little fat ugly greedy scumbag.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote