MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is the end near?

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #22 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
probably.... but i think i said this when i posted here more often during the purchase.... id like to see them keep te Challangers Series on Showtime, use it for the womens MMA too. absorb the champions to the UFC, but use StrikeForce as a tournament along side it. so you can still have a UFC champion, a StrikeForce GP winner who can then be next in contention for UFC title. Showtime gets the Challengers series it has so far, gets the GP fights with exception maybe of final.... just throwing that out there... Women can be on all the showtime cards, title fights on the GP shows to get views... and then when hyping a fight you can still say so-n-so was a StrikeForce Tourney winner.... Showtime get alot of the same fightes they got now, UFC keeps the PPV market they got.....
This is an awesome idea. Thought about what they could do with Strikeforce and never considered this.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote