MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jake Shields planking on some chick

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2011, 08:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
...well if you were actually going to be serious about this you probably should've picked better pictures. All three of those women are ugly as **** I don't care if the dude was James Bond no one is going to get all touchy feely with those creatures.

And no, not really...to be honest I was barely looking at Jake and I certainly was not looking at his package...maybe it's YOU who is a little suspect here...hmm....maybe a little wishful thinking?

I watched the video and no I don't see what you are talking about.

1: :44 Jake puts his hand in his pocket.

2: 1:02 Jake lifts his shirt to put his Iphone in said pocket.

3: Jake plants the attractive Asian with his hands at his sides.

I fail to see the insecurity bro. Maybe it's just me.

Yeah no ****. There are plenty of pictures of him with girlfriends and actual attractive women. Plus it's obvious(child) that he's had sex with women.

I'm not saying he isn't bisexual though, it's just funny that people pretend that bisexuality or just bi-curiousness doesn't exist and he must be gay because he has some suspect pictures.
You can cut down a hundred trees and nobody calls you a lumberjack. But, you suck one dick.....