MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor gets the boot from SF!

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2011, 03:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
js9234
Featherweight

js9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant future
Maybe he has a 3 loss fight contract. If he loses 3 in a row they can release him. It's possible, I believe the UFC has it on their guys don't they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec0688 View Post
Interesting to see what happens with Showtime, can they sue Zuffa for breach of contract? There might be some loop hole because of the SF/Showtime contract situation where they can sue Zuffa to pay out the rest of the contract.

In order for Nick Diaz to come to UFC, they needed to work out a deal with Showtime and not SF itself, I hope M1 finds some loop hole to screw Zuffa over for some cash.

I'm not a big fan of how they handle things, UFC puts on great events but ultimately Dana is a power hungry bastard and if you don't please him, you essentially screw you're career over.
js9234 is offline   Reply With Quote