MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #13830 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Photoshopped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coq de Combat View Post
You should've asked me first. iPods are okay today, but there are mp3 players out there that sound a lot better... i have for instance the cowon j3
Well, I'm not buying it for music only. Also got it for the 40 hours of HD 720P video recording, the photos, all the games, all the apps, the free texting if in wifi range if it's needed, etc. Music is just a bonus.

I could have got a iPhone, but I HATE phones. I never will have a cell phone, I hate being able to be contacted 24/7 by people. I like my alone time more often than not, as it really interrupts my spank sessions.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin