MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 04:41 AM   #13838 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I just woke up and read some of the latest MMA news. Now I don't feel like watching a ZUFFA event ever again. I'm not even angry, I'm just sad when I think about how great it all was before the UFC and WEC merged and before ZUFFA bought Strikeforce. I was looking forward to every WEC card like it was my birthday and the HW GP was not a farce yet. Now we just have this monster called ZUFFA treat fighters like high-class hookers, the FW and BW divisions aren't getting half the attention they deserve, the HW GP got destroyed and ZUFFA doesn't seem to care that they're producing more collateral damage than a napalm bomb.