MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White : "[La France] est un pays sur lequel nous travaillons très dur" (english)

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
mastodon2222
Bantamweight

mastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
I don't think the French people like fighting do they? I thought they were more into cheese and wine and all that fu fu stuff.

Thats like asking an American to watch soccer.... its like putting a black man on the swim team.... its like asking me to dance. France and fighting just don't go together.
I'ts not just a French thing, there's not many European fighters, even from countries where you'd think there would be: Germany, Russia, Poland, Ukraine - I guarantee you that if it were more popular there there would be some badass guys from there. The way it is now, most top fighters come from Brazil or the US.
mastodon2222 is offline   Reply With Quote