MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sergei Kharitonov: ďAlex Emelianenko is a mistake of natureĒ

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2011, 07:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
mmaswe82
Shogun

mmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By All
Aleksander Emelianenko Replies:

Quote:
Kharitonov lied. Everything he says in his interview is stupid nonsense. Maybe he over partied at gay parades in Amsterdam and lost his head.

Lets start from Hep C. Iím offering Kharitonov next. Iím ready to take the blood test for Hep C in front of any media and internet resources. If the results are negative he should cut his own finger. If the results will turn out positive I will cut my own finger. Thats for the whole world to know who is the ****face. Thats what Iím offering to him concerning his claims. If he refuses this bet then the world will know whoís lying anyway.

-What else does he need? A clown hat. He screams everywhere that heís a paratrooper. But in truth heís just an army office rat, who has never seen any action. When he came to fight the whole paratrooper image including the right song was my idea. If heís a real paratrooper he should act as one.
http://mmanytt.se/blandat/aleksander...ei-kharitonov/