MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2011, 03:42 AM   #13898 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Not soon. I have friends living in London exactly where they are going on. Luckily their homes are still standing. It's spreading all over the UK now.

The police aren't doing enough. They're understaffed and taking literally hours to arrive on scene. London is literally in pieces right now. I really wouldn't be surprised to see a landmark destroyed soon, like the London Eye or Big Ben.

It started as a peaceful protest. Now ALL point and reason has gone, and the chavvy scum of this country are literally setting it on fire and destroying it.

They need to bring the army in, NOW. It's horrible how this is being done by British people. Shoot these ****ers and bring order back to the country tbh, I could't care less about the irony, these disgusting human beings deserve it. People WILL start dying soon, it's sheer luck no one has yet.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”

Last edited by K R Y : 08-09-2011 at 04:21 AM.