MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2011, 08:50 AM   #13909 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
You do realise I'm not looting right? Don't talk to me like I'm at fault because a few scumbags living in the same country as me are doing so. The rioters themselves are a small percentage. The majority think they are vile.

I have nothing but respect for the Japanese with the way they reacted after the Tsunami and Earthquake. That does not make them a perfect country. No country is perfect, i know the faults of my own, of others, and the positives. I acknowledge them regardless of which country it is. Whether it is mine or another.

You on the other hand only see the bad for certain, and the good for others.

I do not deny there are many ways of life in the Eastern world that could improve the Western. But thinking it doesn't go both ways is ignorance.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”