MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #96 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
My dog's still a puppy too:

That is one cute puppy.

I don't actually own a pet atm, but, i have a story, about a younk kitty that was abandoned by his mom in front of the building i live in. (I knew his mom and his uncle btw...)

I felt sorry for the kitty, because he was all alone. I gave him food every day and so, the kitty decided to stay.
His homw was up in a tree: he had a nice bed up there.

One day i found him and he was limping. He had a swollen leg, because one idiot kicked him. And winter was coming also. The tree was almost "leef-less" by that time.

I decided to put him in my garage. He found that place kinda scary, but at least he wasn't freezing outside.
And his leg had time to recover also.
He spent 3 days in the garage.

One day, one of my neighbours came home and i asked her if she could keep the kitty at her place, until we could figure out something: try finding him a home.

Days passed and the kitty loved his new home more and more.
And my neighbour liked the kitty also.

3 years after - the cat still lives next door. He's a resident!

I know he's not my cat, but i like to think i had an "influence" in this cat's life.

So - here is BOYKA!

This was his first home, his tree:

He was home that day.

And this is him, when he was just a kitty. That also is his tree.

And this is his daddy, Ivan.

He's like 100 years old

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote