MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2011, 06:01 PM   #13979 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post

What a man
WOAH!!!

Hey man, 1INCH difference and the good citizen is losing an eye on that tool of his. Good on him for really picking up the speed there and catching the guy off-guard, A+

I JUST finished watching Contact for like the 20th time. I want Aliens to come, but I want smart ones who have visited before and can tell us our whole history and how long humans have really been on earth. No, not Aliens some human made up for a religion, but something humanoid that landed somewhere else and is exploring, not looking for a place to live. That would be cool!

Capital A for Aliens I guess, RESPECT.