MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Quotes from Movies/Tv Shows

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #44 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
Quote:
Guy 1: You know in ancient cultures bears were considered equal with men.

Guy 2: This ain't no Ancient culture here mister

Guy 1: Sometimes it is
I cheated and asked my roommate i have yet to see that movie

mine

Quote:
I can only assume by your cavalier attitude that you have yet partake in the wonderment that is the Pancakewich. Allow me to enlighten you. What happens is the one true god grows Panecakewiches on trees in the Elitian fields using a mystical incantation, he then proceeds to magick them down to your local eatery where whatever societal reject Griddlworld has rescued off the dole that week gently wraps them in cellophane and passes them along to you, the fortunate consumer. You proceed to ingest this finery in the vain hope that your obviously overmatched tastebuds can somehow comprehend the delectable intricacies that face them. Is that egg? Why yes, yes it is. And bacon too. But wait, did they...? They didn't. Yes, they did, they did indeed. They added cheese. And then, then my friend, they wrapped it in a sumptuous pancake bun. As your tastebuds try to process that amazing piece of information, it hits them: the syrup nugget. The mother****ing syrup nugget. It announces itself with a burst of confectionery grandiosity the likes of which your pallet has never seen!

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is offline   Reply With Quote