MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Share Your Shame

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2007, 08:51 PM   #21 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone
Queen is not shameful. They made good music and Freddie Mercury was a really good frontman.

Kiss, while being a ton of style, aren't that shameful.

Gene Simmons is the biggest shill there ever is. That guy would sell Kiss cat turds if he could.

I used to be a big Master P fan. Now that, my friends, is shameful. I even had a No Limit shirt.
Hey no shit I used to love No Limit Soldiaz too..."Make em say uuuhh, uuuuhhh, nana nana" yea that was the song that got me hooked. Then they all just sorta faded away along with me taste for hip hop. Master P, Mystikal, C Murder, Fiend, Mia X, and the other one his name starts with an "S" I think.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote