MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Golden Glory statement re: Zuffa cuts

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rockstar189
Flyweight

Rockstar189 is just really niceRockstar189 is just really niceRockstar189 is just really niceRockstar189 is just really niceRockstar189 is just really niceRockstar189 is just really niceRockstar189 is just really niceRockstar189 is just really niceRockstar189 is just really niceRockstar189 is just really niceRockstar189 is just really nice
Everybody hates on Zuffa but the fact is they are responsible for the sport of MMA. They saved an entire industry from the edge of death and now are reaping the rewards. No other MMA organization will ever have the success or longevity the UFC has enjoyed. They are simply leveraging the fact that they own the sport of MMA. The biggest downside to this is the point fighting, and the fact that people are literally fighting for their jobs.

I miss the WEC. Theres just something about that small cage that tickled my fancy without reminding me of Zuffa politics..
Rockstar189 is offline   Reply With Quote