MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Golden Glory statement re: Zuffa cuts

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I love Dana white and zuffa. They are the reason mma is what is today and so far improved where it was over a decade ago. I won't forget what they've done for fighters and mma. That being said my loyalty is to fighters first, then to organizations. I know it's a business, and I know what all that entails. But when you talk about how fighters are paid, how they want to be paid and about their best interests and in the same breath tell sponsors they can't sponsor a fighter unless they first sponsor the UFC one hundred thousand dollars... I'd love to believe you. If you weren't so full of shit.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote