MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #14001 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Green is an intermediate belt. Judo belt ranks go white, yellow, orange, green, brown, (2nd and first degree brown), black.

You don't wear a gi on the street, but you will likely be wearing a fairly heavy shirt or jacket, or at least pants, some of the time. Gi grappling *is* hot as all get out, especially for those of us that have to wear a shirt underneath, but it's so much fun I don't mind.
Pshh judo gets all the cool colors. I don't even care, ima buy an orange belt and just rock it.

Well I do at least 5 days a week at least, and trust me if it comes down to it I'll choke someone with one arm.. Hell with the spare arm I'll make a peace sign maybe even throw in a duck face, I'll put that on my twitter

How would I use my pants though?

Well you don't have to wear a shirt under.. Sexy up the class a little

Also all you fatties are talking about pizza I'm all over here enjoying my steel cut oats like a bos.. I can scarcely resist the thought of pizza.. Stuffed crust Canadian bacon pineapple extra sauce >.> must devour

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.