MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #14006 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
So guys, me and my mate have been working on another surfing video (I know, why another?) but I really want you guys to see it and tell me what your honest opinion is... My mate is considering producing small-scale movies about surfing, and other relaxing sports for a jo, so we would really like some input

Also take not of how awesome my local beach is "Cold Hawaii" as we call it. You'll also see that there are actual bunkers on the beach from WW2, which is kinda awesome

Bonus info: My GF is in there somewhere (as am I), can you guess who she is? (She's in the first part with the surfing)

Here's the video: http://vimeo.com/27623490

BTW, it's my mate's account, my name isn't Claus and I have nothing to do with christmas :P

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!