MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #14014 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
hahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahaha.....NO!

lol, thanks for that, TBH I made £400 tonight so I ain't complaining for one nights work, but I'm in so much pain from the operation. I can't do that job whilst in agony.

Got through it and earned points with the boss, he saw what pain I was in. Thought it would be an easy shift till the Stag Party turned up...then I knew it'd be trouble lol
Well, money in your pocket, a happy boss and you just got off from work... Doesn't sound bad at all So now you've got time to kick back and relax, which is the best hobby in the world (After surfing of course) :P

But, it's 4AM here and I gotta get up at 8, so I'll try getting some sleep now... I need it, but have been kinda an insomniac lately, sucks :/

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!