MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Challengers 18

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2011, 02:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Steve Mazagatti ****ed up.

Quote:
Top female prospect Ronda Rousey continued her quick ascension up the 145-pound ranks with yet another rapid first-round armbar, though the stoppage came in somewhat suspicious fashion over Sarah D'Alelio.

After working the fight quickly to the ground from the clinch, Rousey locked in her trademark maneuver. While the angle looked awkward, there was a brief verbal reaction from D'Alelio. Rousey briefly released the hold, the re-cranked it as referee Steve Mazzagatti reached in to halt the fight.

The decision was met with boos, but Mazzagatti stood behind the decision, and Rousey was granted the submission win in just 25 seconds.

"I'm happy with the win, but I wish it would have ended less controversially," Rousey said after the win. "I had the armbar in tight. I thought that I heard her say, 'Tap,' so I looked toward the referee, and he stepped in and stopped the fight."

Rousey (3-0 MMA, 1-0 SF), a former Olympic judoka, has yet to fight more than 49 seconds in any of her professional MMA bouts. D'Alelio (4-2 MMA, 0-1 SF) has now dropped two-straight fights.

Steve should be forced to pay the loser the Win bonus because he just stole money out of her pocket because he can be mind ****ed by fighters saying "I won and she lost, Call it, cant you see she is knocked out" and they havent even touched gloves yet.

Im obviously joking BUT still. If she didnt tap then you shouldn't stop the fight. Just because the other opponent said she did doesn't actually mean she did. We have Refs for a reason. Do your job Steve or get fired. In any other job when you **** up this badly you obviously run the risk of getting fired or being warned at least. If i screwed a customer of however much money she would have gotten if she got the win then you bet your ass id be back on the street looking for a new job.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 08-13-2011 at 03:00 AM.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote