MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2011, 06:57 PM   #14025 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
Just walked out the front door to see a van parked in front of my house. There's no parking there but the weird thing is this lady has her 4-5 year old daughter peeing in my front yard. As if it's the side of a highway.

The lady gives me a go to hell look when I see what's going on so I just shake my head, turn around, and walk back into the house. Goddamn hillbillies
hahahaha when you gotta go you gotta go!We've done the same thing (well, not in anybody's front yard) that's actually what I taught my girls to call it, a hillbilly pee. they also take hillbilly baths in a plastic pool and use a hillbilly napkin at lunch (we all share a bath towel).

Mrsfan who is from Kentucky does not approve

Then there's this