MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Operation Turning Forty Log
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 08-14-2011, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Big Dawg
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
April brought about an unexpected injury followed by a hectic work schedule. A couple of months go by and I am back to being lazy. The see saw battle that I had with the scale reached a max overload level, tipping out at 281. Now I'm 6'4" so I carry it well, its just not where I like to walk around at. On top of that we took a trip to OKI, NC and I had a chance to see pics of myself on the beach. Not Cool!!!

July 18 is the new beginning. New meal plan followed by a minimum of 3 days at the gym. The eating part seemed hard, yet I wa able to sustain and stay on track for the most part. The "cheat" or "free" meals were more than I wanted (I really like pizza) but zI was able to get to the gym for a heavy dose of cardio with max rep work outs 4 times. All in all a productive week. On July 25 I weighed in at 271, down 10 lbs.

Much of the same for the 2nd week. A routine has been set, now if I could just cut some of the extra meals. (I still like pizza) Weighed in at 266, -5 more lbs, on July 31.

Not as much gym for the 3rd week, but more attention t o the diet. Down to 261 in 3 weeks. The 4th week had more gym and more free meals as well. There has to be a happy balance. I am on my way to the gym here shortly so it will be interesting to see what I scale out at. One thing for certain is that I feel stronger.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome