MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2011, 10:51 PM   #139 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I started the new yoga program tonight.

I did 3 or 4 items out of who knows how many poses.

One of them I like and will work on is placing as it is called the center of your hand on the floor and walking your legs up into your triceps. From here you carefully roll forwards until you are supporting yourself with your hands.

for a little aid to start My forehead kept me from rolling completely forwards haha.

The other one was a shoulder roll, the way to start this was to have both elbows on the mat with your hands skywards. From here you can do both shoulders at once once you work enough.

The idea is to rotate the hand inwards from right to left so it is the opposite of the starting point from here you can drop onto the shoulder and rest.

There was some sort of squat I want to work on but can barely describe it. There are 5 different types of sessions to work through with the series I've just found.

One of the poses I call a j-stretch that is in here so I have a start on that.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote