MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey, talented and attractive

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2011, 01:32 AM   #26 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
I was going to neg you but then i saw your Avy. For some reason it made your whole post funnier. So i shall laugh instead of going HULK on your ass.

Well bro im certainly not gay and even sent Rusty a pic of me and the gf. I just dont think she is an attractive women. All you are telling me is that you settle for less then average girls. Which is fine... im not going to hate on anyone for wanting to pork some ugos.
im all about humor! and lust, ill take pics of your GF too, ill spank to here if she tickles my fancy!

but for you or anyone to talk shit about Ronda, either your dating Miranda Kerr or Candice Swanapoel.... or your gay and trying to look cool... OR!!! you want Ronda, but dont want people to think you do!

rep me... neg me... whatever..... if you can look at Ronda and say "no i would never ever!!" your gay.

not that there is anything wrong with that, i have lots of gay friends.... but just stop being something your not...... tha5ts all im saying

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?