MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey, talented and attractive

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2011, 04:22 AM   #31 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
How does a hottie like that gross you out? I agree with JuggNutzz, WTF? She is pretty good looking for a fighter if you know what I mean.
She is good looking FOR a fighter. But that doesnt mean that im going to be attracted to her. If she didnt have the fighter thing going for her and i saw her at a random party or something... i would think shes a bit below average.

I dont know what you guys are seeing in her. I think you are getting fooled by a couple good pics.

il stick to my Gina.

Oh Gina... when will you contact me in my dream. Im still waiting for have freaky dream sex with you.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 08-15-2011 at 04:24 AM.