MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Japanese Comedians Beat Up Female Korean Martial Artist

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Why in the world should I respond to you if you follow your post with this idotic qurestion?

you seriously don't know why that is?? Ever heard about the Japanese Empire lol

Read about the two Nations and you might understand their society too and this little vid in the opening post.
You haven't made any sense or said anything constructive at all. You never do. When ever somebody asks a valid question, you always use the "You're such an idiot, I wont even bother" line. I want you to explain how it is ever justified to do what we see in the video. Just outline it for us. Don't call us idiots. You're the Asia expert. It should be trivial for you to say something constructive.

I found the video shocking.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote