MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC BUYS PRIDE FC - UFC acquires Pride Fighting

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2007, 10:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
LV 2 H8 U
Lightweight

LV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoaty
Just what we needed! The best of the best fight show taken over by Dosy do dancing cowboys whose idea of a fight is to push a man against a fence and elbow him until his eyebrows split thus giving some girl fighting state commisioner reason to stop the fight because there is blood on the floor. Im going back to watching Pancras.
Hmmm...not sure about that, but I think the rules should reflect a true NHB fight. Fighters and fans want it that way. It's the non-fan, pacifist pussies that are stopping this. The same dumbasses that don't want you to spank your children or let them play dodgeball in school, beacause someones feeling might get hurt. Men should act like men and women should act like women. What is happening here is we have a alot of women with *****es instead of men.Oooops, I hope I didn't offend anyone.
Oh, and BTW it's Pancrase. And as far as I know Pancrase doesn't strike with a closed fist, another ***** rule.

Last edited by LV 2 H8 U : 03-29-2007 at 11:01 AM.
LV 2 H8 U is offline   Reply With Quote