MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Japanese Comedians Beat Up Female Korean Martial Artist

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 08:10 AM   #41 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Why in the world should I respond to you if you follow your post with this idotic qurestion?

you seriously don't know why that is?? Ever heard about the Japanese Empire lol

Read about the two Nations and you might understand their society too and this little vid in the opening post.
Bobby, you're not even serious anymore are you? It was only a month or so ago you were posting a thread about how shit your life was and a few people, included me, chatted to you about it, was understanding and tried to help. This is how you repay people? Droning on about Asian people and their culture? Its like your personality has changed!

My question was why was this allowed to go ahead? 3 dudes beating up a girl. And your answer was the Japanese Empire? Emperor Taishō would be rolling in his grave!

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote