MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Japanese Comedians Beat Up Female Korean Martial Artist

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 08:13 AM   #42 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Bobby, you're not even serious anymore are you? It was only a month or so ago you were posting a thread about how shit your life was and a few people, included me, chatted to you about it, was understanding and tried to help. This is how you repay people? Droning on about Asian people and their culture? Its like your personality has changed!

My question was why was this allowed to go ahead? 3 dudes beating up a girl. And your answer was the Japanese Empire? Emperor Taishō would be rolling in his grave!
lol No my answer with the Empire was obviously directed to the relationship between both countries

but yea, see thats the reason why I changed right there!! lol
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote