MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Japanese Comedians Beat Up Female Korean Martial Artist

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #56 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
Definitely not only some. Judging by their movements that must be several years of training, possibly experience in competition. That kind of movement and composure during a fight I'm usually beginning to see at guys with 4-5 and more years of 2-3x training/week. I guess they've been in martial arts from childhood/adolescence on at least as a hobby. And they were probably 20-40lbs heavier than her.
This ^

I was reading these guys were comedians.. Did you see the guy in pink shorts? That guy is very good just to be a random guy. The last guy looks to be good as well, but it cut short.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote