MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Photography Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Gluteal Cleft
Defecato, ergo sum

Gluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level now
Here's one more...

It's not the greatest picture, but I had a lot of fun doing it. You see, it was a cold winter day (there was still snow on the ground at her feet), the sky was filled with smog, and the sun had just gone down - everything was gray and dreary.

Not to be deterred, I through a full CTO filter on my flash head, zoomed it out as far as it would go, and pointed it at a reflector, outside the field of view on the left, to bounce it back at her from the side. Voila, instant fall sunset.

There are few things I hate as much as bridal/wedding photography, but this was for a family member who was in a bind, so I bit the bullet and did it.

Leading the Thiago Silva bandwagon
Gluteal Cleft is offline   Reply With Quote