MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 05:44 PM   #14116 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
I think it was RIVAL. Reason I think that is because in the topic where Bobby went on a rampage about Japan with the comedians beating up the korean MMA woman, RIVAL warned him about starting a flame war and maybe Bobby negged his post and got a return neg.

It's stunning.....it wasn't too long ago Bobby was being nominated for nicest member and I think was one or two votes from winning.

He is an MMA fighter now right? Maybe hes taken a bit too many punches to the head and has gone crazy?

The only thing else I can think of is maybe Bobby couldn't take Lyoto getting knocked out then losing a fight right after to Rampage pushed him over the edge.