MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #14122 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
I think it was RIVAL. Reason I think that is because in the topic where Bobby went on a rampage about Japan with the comedians beating up the korean MMA woman, RIVAL warned him about starting a flame war and maybe Bobby negged his post and got a return neg.

It's stunning.....it wasn't too long ago Bobby was being nominated for nicest member and I think was one or two votes from winning.

He is an MMA fighter now right? Maybe hes taken a bit too many punches to the head and has gone crazy?

The only thing else I can think of is maybe Bobby couldn't take Lyoto getting knocked out then losing a fight right after to Rampage pushed him over the edge.
Probably just trolling. I have yet to figure out though why he is doing it on a forum he was a good poster and a respectable member.. or maybe that's exactly why..

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
It's not you that's staining your petticoats, John, there's a few other people who are dying to start and feed drama.
They are poking him with a stick to get him banned again, just shows how most of the forum wants him gone.