MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #14122 (permalink)
Leed
Light Heavyweight

Leed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
I think it was RIVAL. Reason I think that is because in the topic where Bobby went on a rampage about Japan with the comedians beating up the korean MMA woman, RIVAL warned him about starting a flame war and maybe Bobby negged his post and got a return neg.

It's stunning.....it wasn't too long ago Bobby was being nominated for nicest member and I think was one or two votes from winning.

He is an MMA fighter now right? Maybe hes taken a bit too many punches to the head and has gone crazy?

The only thing else I can think of is maybe Bobby couldn't take Lyoto getting knocked out then losing a fight right after to Rampage pushed him over the edge.
Probably just trolling. I have yet to figure out though why he is doing it on a forum he was a good poster and a respectable member.. or maybe that's exactly why..

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
It's not you that's staining your petticoats, John, there's a few other people who are dying to start and feed drama.
They are poking him with a stick to get him banned again, just shows how most of the forum wants him gone.