MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #14126 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
You guys made me be that way! Some more, some less and I found out, that a Forum is not the right place for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
I think it was RIVAL. Reason I think that is because in the topic where Bobby went on a rampage about Japan with the comedians beating up the korean MMA woman, RIVAL warned him about starting a flame war and maybe Bobby negged his post and got a return neg.

It's stunning.....it wasn't too long ago Bobby was being nominated for nicest member and I think was one or two votes from winning.

He is an MMA fighter now right? Maybe hes taken a bit too many punches to the head and has gone crazy?

The only thing else I can think of is maybe Bobby couldn't take Lyoto getting knocked out then losing a fight right after to Rampage pushed him over the edge.
You are right on the Money Sir well, with the first part lol

I did a mistake there negging my friend RIVAL lol but we learn from mistakes right

Yes I lost the Nicest Member award to swptleg It broke me and I can't live with a second place.. just like Chael Sonnen.. I have to move on and find something else in life.
Ich mach nur Spass swp Ich hoffe doch das du dich an mich erinnerst schatz^^

The only man on this entire board who has the Insight in Human Nature and who really remembers, is dudeabides and I Respect him so much for it!!

btw. Lyoto never lost that belt!!