MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #14127 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
You guys made me be that way! Some more, some less and I found out, that a Forum is not the right place for me.

You are right on the Money Sir well, with the first part lol

I did a mistake there negging my friend RIVAL lol but we learn from mistakes right

Yes I lost the Nicest Member award to swptleg It broke me and I can't live with a second place.. just like Chael Sonnen.. I have to move on and find something else in life.
Ich mach nur Spass swp Ich hoffe doch das du dich an mich erinnerst schatz^^

The only man on this entire board who has the Insight in Human Nature and who really remembers, is dudeabides and I Respect him so much for it!!

btw. Lyoto never lost that belt!!
I still love you Bobby Cooper.