MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2011, 07:20 PM   #14185 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coq de Combat View Post
Thanks mate. Nah, as for the drugs and suicide it's been years now. I'm in no real danger to go back there again. I hardly even touch alcohol nowadays.. A whiskey from time to time is all I need.

But yeah, should I start feeling like I'm closing in on drugs and all that, I will go to a psychiatrist and a therapist to talk to them. I have too much to lose to go back to drugs and all that. I do have my old therapists number though, who I talk with every now and then. Might just talk to him next time about all this.

This avy is actually a pretty happy one, even if it looks emo. It's from the Chemical Brothers album Dig your own hole.
Well im glad to hear that man. Too many stories out there about people relapsing as soon as things get rough. Be smart and dont do that to yourself. I still think you should seek out a group and just talk. I think it could help out alot of the problems you have going on just by talking them out with other people. I have a few things iv been keeping hidden for the last couple weeks and its been driving me nuts. I want to come clean to the parties involved but im being too much off a ***** to face the outcome.
Just remember though.. its always darkest before the dawn. You seem to think you know what you are doing and i honestly do believe you. So just try to find someone to share with.. even if its just with us online. And remember that things will get better. Other then that.. you just need to worry about taking care of yourself and youl be fine.