MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2011, 07:28 PM   #140 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I was able to test out some new grappling gloves today.

I ordered a pair of Combat Sports Supersleek training gloves from midwestfightshop.com saturday night for $26 after a few discounts and was impressed with the lining on the interior.

It has a nice lining a soft-one, I didn't expect that so I'm happy with that. There is a nice double strap wrap that has opposite directions.

I tested them out on my bag today and felt the sensation of my strikes in my arms not so much my hands. I think this is due to the padding the gloves have and the fact my knuckles are so de-sensatized to pain.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote