MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Gloves vs PRIDE Gloves

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2007, 04:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
xbrokenshieldx
Featherweight

xbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level now
if u noticed the guy that said Pride makes more money thanUFC posted it in september so i cant say he is dumb but i bet he feels dumb now.

Im not too sure about pride, but i thought i remember joe rogan saying that in the UFC u had a choice of 4 oz or 6 oz gloves for the UFC in one of my DVDs? maybe i was just smoking tons of peyote but who knows.

They dont only wear the gloves to prevent hand breaking but if u have ever been punched bare knuckle over the eye it really messes you up with a nasty cut. i know you can still get cut with elbows but if you dont have gloves on the probability is alot higher
xbrokenshieldx is offline   Reply With Quote