MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2011, 05:08 PM   #14227 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
I've gotten to the stage now, that after 10pm on a night out, EVERY bar/club toilet has about an inch of piss on the floor. So, I piss on the floor. If I have to stand in 200 other dudes piss, they have to stand in mine.
I learn something new every day. Can't they just piss in the alley like civilized people?

Going to judo in a few. I'm going to get there early, as we are encouraged to do, so we can stand around and bullshit, b/c according to my sensei, "judo is social." Then I watch the women who paid $75 over and above their gym membership to do partner pad work watch me go to work. I frolic in the mist of their sweet jealousy.

Sig Credit to Toxic